The recording of last night's webinar, "Time and Place: Using Genealogy's Cross-Hairs" by James M. Beidler is now available to view for free for a limited time at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com.
The more that beginning genealogists put themselves in the "time and place" of the ancestor for whom they are searching, the better the chances that they will do the most thorough search of all available records. See how learning an area's history will help your family history.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 28 minute recording of "Time and Place: Using Genealogy's Cross-Hairs" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Find old towns and counties long-since disappeared from the map or that have changed names. AniMap displays over 2,300 maps to show the changing county boundaries for each of the adjacent United States for every year since colonial times. Essential software for U.S. research.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 425 classes, 595 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 1,918 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Finding Your Ancestors' German Hometown by Ursula Krause. October 14.
- Educational Preparation for Certification: Many Paths to the Same Goal by Angela Packer McGhie, CG. October 18. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- Social History Websites That Bring Your Ancestor's Story to Life by Gena Philibert-Ortega. October 19.
- Flip for Flickr - Share, Store and Save Your Family Photos by Maureen Taylor. October 26.
- Analysis and Correlation - Two Keys to Sound Conclusions by Chris Staats. November 2.
- Publishing a Genealogy E-Book by Thomas MacEntee. November 9.
- Civil Law Notaries - Using Notarial Records to Build a Family History by Melanie D. Holtz, CG. November 15. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- Dating Family Photographs by Jane Neff Rollins. November 16.
- Nature & Nurture - Family History for Adoptees by Janet Hovorka and Amy Slade. November 18.
- Multi-Media Story Telling by Devin Ashby. November 30.
- Becoming a Genealogy Detective by Sharon Atkins. December 7.
- From the Heartland - Utilizing Online Resources in Midwest Research by Luana Darby. December 14.
- Tracing Your European Ancestors by Julie Goucher. December 16.
- An Introduction to BillionGraves by Garth Fitzner. December 21.
See you online!
Post a Comment