We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for November 2016! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-444 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of November 2016. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for November 2016
1. PedigreeMap - an Interactive Map of Your Family History by Daniel Horowitz and Uri Gonen
2. Analysis and Correlation - Two Keys to Sound Conclusions by Chris Staats
3. Dating Family Photographs - 1900-1940 by Jane Neff Rollins
4. Publishing a Genealogy E-Book by Thomas MacEntee
5. Nature & Nurture - Family History for Adoptees by Janet Hovorka and Amy Slade
6. Civil Law Notaries - Using Notarial Records to Build a Family History by Melanie D. Holtz, CG
7. Enriching Your Family History through Pictures and Stories by Amie Bowser Tennant
8. Tech Savvy Scrapbooking & Journaling for Family History by Amie Bowser Tennant
9. Crowdsourcing with Social Media to Overcome Brick Walls in Genealogy Researchby Amie Bowser Tennant
10. Flip for Flickr - Share, Store and Save Your Family Photos by Maureen Taylor
11. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
12. Social History Websites That Bring Your Ancestor's Story to Life by Gena Philibert-Ortega
13. How to Use FamilySearch.org for Beginners by Devin Ashby
14. Legacy Family Tree and FamilySearch Family Tree by Geoff Rasmussen
15. Finding Your Ancestors' German Hometown by Ursula C. Krause
16. FAN + GPS + DNA: The Problem-Solver's Great Trifecta by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL
17. Finding Your Colonial Rhode Island Ancestors by Diane Boumenot
18. Foundations in DNA 1 of 5: Genealogy and DNA by Blaine Bettinger
19. Educational Preparation for Certification: Many Paths to the Same Goal by Angela Packer McGhie, CG
20. Watch Geoff Live - Using Legacy to Assemble a Family by Geoff Rasmussen
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an annual or monthly membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
Post a Comment