The recording of today's webinar, "What Now? Your Next Steps with Autosomal DNA Testing" by Diahan Southard is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
So you have had your autosomal DNA tested- now what?! Come learn in 45 minutes what would take you hours to read about online, and leave armed with enough information to start making your DNA work for you.
View the Recording at FamilyTree Webinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 29 minute recording of "What Now? Your Next Steps with Autosomal DNA Testing" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 524 classes, 727 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 2,447 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Beating the Bushes: Using the GPS to Find Jacob Bush's Father by Elissa Scalise Powell, CG, CGL. June 20.
- Virtual Family Reunions: Super Easy, Super Fun by Pat Richley and Russ Worthington. June 21.
- Canada's Top 10 by Kathryn Lake Hogan. June 28.
- Censational Census Strategies by Mary Kircher Roddy. July 5.
- Google Books: the tool you should use every day! by Lisa Louise Cooke. July 12.
- Tips for Snapping Pics: How to Take Perfect Family Photographs by Jared Hodges. July 14.
- Analyzing Documents Sparks Ideas for Further Research by Angela Packer McGhie, CG. July 18.
- The Firelands, The Connecticut Western Reserve, and the Ohio Territory by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG. July 19.
- Family History Adhesive: The Science of Why History Binds Families and the Simple Tech of How to Do It by Janet Hovorka. July 26.
- Tracing Your West Country Ancestors by Kirsty Gray. August 2.
- A Taxing Matter: Using Tax Lists in Genealogy by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL. August 9.
- Using Pictures with Legacy Family Tree by Geoff Rasmussen. August 11.
- Analyzing Probate Records of Slaveholders to Identify Enslaved Ancestors by LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, JD, LLM, CG. August 15.
- Finding Your Ancestors in German Directories by Ursula C. Krause. August 16.
- How to do Mexican Research and Be Successful by Jonathan Walker. August 23.
- Getting Started with Evidentia by Edward A. Thompson. August 30.
- Top Tech Tips for the Technologist and the Genealogist by Geoff Rasmussen. September 6.
- Finding Isaac Rogers by Nicka Smith. September 13.
- The ABCs and 123s of Researching Your Ancestor's School Records by Melissa Barker. September 15.
- When Does Newfound Evidence Overturn a Proved Conclusion? by Tom Jones, Ph.D, CG, CGL. September 19.
- WolframAlpha for Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee. September 20.
- Quick Guide to Texas Research by Deena Coutant. September 27.
- No Easy Button: Using “Immersion Genealogy” to Understand Your Ancestors by Lisa Alzo. October 4.
- Southern States Migration Patterns by Mary Hill, AG. October 11.
- Is Your Society Growing? Social Media may be your saving grace by Pat Richley. October 13.
- Databases, Search Engines, and the Genealogical Proof Standard by David Ouimette, CG. October 17.
- The WPA: Sources for Your Genealogy by Gena Philibert-Ortega. October 18.
- Midwestern & Plains States Level Census Records by Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA. October 25.
- Is this the End? Taking Your German Brick Walls Down Piece by Piece by Luana Darby and Ursula C. Krause. November 1.
- New York City Genealogical Research: Navigating Through The Five Boroughs by Michael L. Strauss, AG. November 8.
- Using Non-Population Schedules for Context and Evidence by Jill Morelli. November 10.
- British and Irish research: the differences by Brian Donovan. November 15.
- Research in Federal Records: Some Assembly Required by Malissa Ruffner, JD, CG. November 21.
- Understanding Alabama by Rorey Cathcart. November 29.
- Finding Your Roots in Catholic Records by Lisa Toth Salinas. December 6.
- I Thought He Was My Ancestor: Avoiding the Six Biggest Genealogy Mistakes by James M. Baker, PhD, CG. December 13.
- Finding Your Nordic Parish of Birth by Jill Morelli. December 15.
- The Law and the Reasonably Exhaustive (Re)Search by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL. December 19.
- Palmetto Pride - South Carolina for Genealogist by Rorey Cathcart. December 20.
- Problems and Pitfalls of a Reasonably Shallow Search by Elissa Scalise Powell, CG, CGL. December 27.
See you online!
Post a Comment