We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for July 2017! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-550 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of June 2017. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for July 2017
1. Introducing MyHeritage DNA by Dana Drutman and Yoav Naveh
2. Censational Census Strategies by Mary Kircher Roddy
3. Google Books: the tool you should use every day! by Lisa Louise Cooke
4. Analyzing Documents Sparks Ideas for Further Research by Angela Packer McGhie, CG
5. Who Are You? Identifying Your Mysterious DNA Matches by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
6. Tips for Snapping Pics: How to Take Perfect Family Photographs by Jared Hodges
7. Canada's Top 10 by Kathryn Lake Hogan
8. Avoiding Genetic Genealogy Pitfalls by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
9. Approaching and Connecting with Your DNA Matches by Shannon Christmas
10. The Firelands, The Connecticut Western Reserve, and the Ohio Territory by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
11. Introduction to Gedmatch by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
12. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
13. DNA Frequently Asked Questions by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
14. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
15. What Now? Your Next Steps with Autosomal DNA Testing by Diahan Southard
16. Using Archives to Fill the Gaps in Your Ancestor's Timeline by Melissa Barker
17. Family History Adhesive: The Science of Why History Binds Families and the Simple Tech of How to Do It by Janet Hovorka
18. Family Gatherings: Dragging Genealogy Information Out of Your Family by Melissa Barker
19. Begging For Spit by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
20. Disaster Planning for the Genealogist, Safeguarding Your Genealogical Records by Melissa Barker
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an annual or monthly membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
Post a Comment