The recordings of Friday's BCG Quality Day of Education are now available to view for free for a limited time at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/bcg.
The Quality Day of Education was presented at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah on Friday, October 6, 2017 and broadcast live internationally via Legacy Family Tree Webinars. Five renowned genealogical educators provided lessons on quality genealogy research. The speakers included Martha Garrett, CG; LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, JD, LLM, CG; Jill Morelli, CG; Ann Staley, CG, CGL; Tom Jones, Ph.D, CG, CGL.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the recordings of all five classes are now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
The presentations include:
- Sweden's Multiple Naming Systems and How They Changed in the 1800s by Martha Garrett, CG
- Reasonably Exhaustive Research of African American Families That Came Out of Slavery by LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, JD, LLM, CG
- Using Timelines for Correlation and Analysis by Jill Morelli, CG
- Land, Licenses, Love Gone Wrong, and Other Assorted Courthouse Records by Ann Staley, CG
- Systematically Using Autosomal DNA Test Results to Help Break Through Genealogical Brick Walls by Tom Jones, Ph.D, CG, CGL
Post a Comment