It was a Friday afternoon, Geoff had completed his projects at work, and he was anxious to add the newspaper article that he found last night to his Legacy family file. So he pulled up his webinar software and hit the record button.
In this webinar, join Legacy's Geoff Rasmussen as he adds the newspaper article to his real, personal Legacy family file. You will learn the seven steps of adding any online document to Legacy as he guides you, unscripted, through the simple process.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 28 minute recording of "Watch Geoff Live: Adding a Newspaper to Legacy" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 620 classes, 834 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 2,857 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (currently 50% off until August 20, 2017)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Research in Federal Records: Some Assembly Required by Malissa Ruffner, JD, CG. November 21.
- Understanding Alabama by Rorey Cathcart. November 29.
- Find Your Immigrant Ancestors AND their Relatives in the New York Passenger Arrival Records by Mike Mansfield. November 30
- Finding Your Roots in Catholic Records by Lisa Toth Salinas. December 6.
- I Thought He Was My Ancestor: Avoiding the Six Biggest Genealogy Mistakes by James M. Baker, PhD, CG. December 13.
- Finding Your Nordic Parish of Birth by Jill Morelli. December 15.
- The Law and the Reasonably Exhaustive (Re)Search by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL. December 19.
- Palmetto Pride - South Carolina for Genealogist by Rorey Cathcart. December 20.
- Problems and Pitfalls of a Reasonably Shallow Search by Elissa Scalise Powell, CG, CGL. December 27.
See you online!
Post a Comment