The recording of Tuesday's BCG webinar "Finding Thomas' Father: an 18th Century Prince William County Virginia Case Study” by Pam Stone Eagleson, CG is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
Thomas Stone left few records when he died in 1791 in Prince William County Virginia. No document or reference names his parentage. Finding Thomas's father took thirty years. Using indirect evidence and helped by technological advances, Thomas's father has been found. Land records make the case. This presentation demonstrates the process of creating a proof argument to identify Thomas's father.
This webinar is hosted and sponsored by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 23 minute recording of "Finding Thomas' Father: an 18th Century Prince William County Virginia Case Study” is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 647 classes, 870 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 2,944 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (currently 50% off until August 20, 2017)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Print the 2018 webinar brochure here.
See you online!