In this webinar, we will highlight new MyHeritage record collections. You will learn everything there is to know about the collections from the information they include to how to best leverage the records in your own family history research.
Join us, MyHeritage, and Tal Erlichman for the live webinar Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 2pm Eastern U.S. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Tal is responsible for SuperSearch - MyHeritage's search engine for historical records. He leads a talented team of developers, QA engineers and content project managers in charge of improving the research tools and bringing valuable content to our users - from developing features that simplify the search experience and relevance of search results to building a robust pipeline of new historical collections from all around the world. In addition, he recently began leading the company's SEO efforts. Tal comes from a computer science background specialising in mobile security for BYOD solutions and was part of the LetMobile team acquired by Ivanti in 2012.
Add it to your Google Calendar
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Post a Comment