We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for June 2018! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-722 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of June 2018. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for June 2018
1. Special Appearance by the Founder and CEO of MyHeritage by Gilad Japhet
2. The Family DNA Project by Nicka Smith
3. Digital Gravestones by Elizabeth Zetland
4. Using Maps in Genealogical Research by Sara A. Scribner, CG
5. What Your Ancestor's Neighbors Can Tell You by Melissa Barker
6. The Palatine Immigrants: Tracing and Locating 18th Century German Immigrants Online by Luana Darby, MLIS, AG
7. You Need a Search Strategy: Maximizing Your Results with Online Genealogical Databases by Mike Mansfield
8. Easily Read Old Style American Handwriting by Sharon Monson
9. The First 5 Things to Do with Your New Test Results by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
10. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
11. The People, the Places, the Life Behind Doors: the world of the workhouse (England and Wales) by Kirsty Gray
12. How to Use the Smart Matches & Record Matches MyHeritage Technologies by Shahar Bitton
13. Hands-On with MyHeritage DNA by Geoff Rasmussen and Ran Snir
14. Lightroom or Photoshop? What should I use for my photo editing? by Jared Hodges
15. Developing Good Research Habits by Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
16. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
17. The Frugal Curator by Denise May Levenick
18. Quaker Migration into America by Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
19. Finding Unique African American Collections in Large Databases by Angela Walton-Raji
20. Researching Your Mexican War Ancestor by Craig R. Scott, MA, CG, FUGA
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an annual or monthly membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
Post a Comment