The recording of today's webinar, "10 Eastern European Genealogy Resources You Might be Missing” by Lisa Alzo is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
While church registers are the most popular and useful sources for tracing most Eastern European ancestors, and civil registration of births, marriages, and deaths provide even more details, there are other record groups to be searched that may prove useful, especially in the absence of church and vital records for your locality. This webinar will discuss available, census, tax lists, land, military, and other records and how to access them.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 32 minute recording of "10 Eastern European Genealogy Resources You Might be Missing” is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 780 classes, 1,033 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 3,454 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Researching your French and Indian War Ancestor||10/26/2018||Craig R. Scott MA CG FUGA|
|Privacy Issues with Online Family Trees||10/31/2018||E. Randol Schoenberg|
|Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 8): The Smoking Gun||11/02/2018||Geoff Rasmussen|
|City Directories: Much More than Ye Olde Phonebooks||11/06/2018||MyHeritage Webinars|
|Using Voting and Election Records to Find Your Ancestor||11/07/2018||Melissa Barker|
|Introduction to the Bayou State: Louisiana for Beginners||11/14/2018||Rorey Cathcart|
|Every Day Life of Our Ancestors||11/20/2018||Ann Staley CG CGL|
|Railroad Records and Railroad History: Methods for Tracking||11/28/2018||Paula Stuart-Warren CG FMGS FUGA|
|Ins and Outs of Indexes: Keys to Unlocking County and State Records||12/05/2018||Mary Kircher Roddy|
|Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 9): Adding an Entry from an Online Database||12/07/2018||Geoff Rasmussen|
|101 Ways to Design a Genealogy Chart||12/12/2018||Janet Hovorka|
|Citation for beginners||12/14/2018||Shellee Morehead PhD CG|
|Proving Identity and Kinship Using the GPS: Finding a Freedman's Family||12/18/2018||Nancy A. Peters CG|
|That Splendid Little War: Researching Your Spanish American War Ancestors||12/19/2018||Michael L. Strauss AG|
See you online!
Post a Comment