The recording of today's webinar, "Researching your French and Indian War Ancestor” by Craig Scott, MA, CG, FUGA is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Colonial Wars are an interesting part of our history. Many of the soldiers in the French and Indian War would go on to serve in the Continental Line in the American Revolution. It was the first global war. We called it the French and Indian War, but the British and French called it the Seven Year's War. Battles not only occurred on the American frontier but in places like India and the Philippines. George Washington was so embarrassed by his actions which precipitated the war that he began to learn how to be a better military officer. It prepared him for the fight two decades later. Learn how to properly research a participant in this war in colonial records.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 15 minute recording of "Researching your French and Indian War Ancestor” is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 786 classes, 1,040 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 3,485 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Privacy Issues with Online Family Trees||10/31/2018||E. Randol Schoenberg|
|Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 8): The Smoking Gun||11/02/2018||Geoff Rasmussen|
|City Directories: Much More than Ye Olde Phonebooks||11/06/2018||MyHeritage Webinars|
|Using Voting and Election Records to Find Your Ancestor||11/07/2018||Melissa Barker|
|Introduction to the Bayou State: Louisiana for Beginners||11/14/2018||Rorey Cathcart|
|Every Day Life of Our Ancestors||11/20/2018||Ann Staley CG CGL|
|Railroad Records and Railroad History: Methods for Tracking||11/28/2018||Paula Stuart-Warren CG FMGS FUGA|
|Ins and Outs of Indexes: Keys to Unlocking County and State Records||12/05/2018||Mary Kircher Roddy|
|Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 9): Adding an Entry from an Online Database||12/07/2018||Geoff Rasmussen|
|101 Ways to Design a Genealogy Chart||12/12/2018||Janet Hovorka|
|Citation for beginners||12/14/2018||Shellee Morehead PhD CG|
|Proving Identity and Kinship Using the GPS: Finding a Freedman's Family||12/18/2018||Nancy A. Peters CG|
|That Splendid Little War: Researching Your Spanish American War Ancestors||12/19/2018||Michael L. Strauss AG|
See you online!
Post a Comment