The recording of Friday's webinar, "Citation for Beginners” by Shellee Morehead, PhD, CG is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Learning to write genealogical citations is part art, part science and potentially terrifying. Learn what important components to note while researching, and how to put them together while writing to subdue the panic, and produce quality work.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 28 minute recording of "Citation for Beginners" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 831 classes, 1,079 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 3,574 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Proving Identity and Kinship Using the GPS: Finding a Freedman's Family||12/18/2018||Nancy A. Peters CG|
|That Splendid Little War: Researching Your Spanish American War Ancestors||12/19/2018||Michael L. Strauss AG|
See you online!
Post a Comment