The end of the nineteenth century witnessed the transformation of the United States from a developing nation into a global power. Discover your ancestors that served in the war with Spain along with records of the Boxer Rebellion (1900) and the Philippine Insurrection (1899-1902) in which United States troops participation on land and sea. This lecture focuses on the many records at the National Archives and other research facilities covering all three military conflicts.
Join us and Michael L. Strauss, AG for the live webinar Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 2pm Eastern U.S. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Michael L. Strauss, AG, an Accredited Genealogist and forensic investigator, is a native of Pennsylvania and a resident of Utah. He holds a BA in History and is a United States Coast Guard veteran. He is a licensed Private Investigator and qualified expert witness in Surrogate Court and Circuit Court in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and Virginia. Michael is an approved genealogist with the United States Army to locate DNA qualified persons MIA from Korea, Vietnam, and World War II. He is a national genealogical lecturer and instructor for military courses at the Institute of Genealogy and Historical Research (IGHR), and Virtual Institute of Genealogical Research (VIGR). He was the film historian for the 2015 Academy Award nominated movie "Finding Vivian Maier".
Add it to your Google Calendar
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Post a Comment