The recording of today's webinar, "Researching in New Mexico” by Henrietta Martinez Christmas is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
The 47th State holds some of the oldest documents in the US. Written records that begin in 1598 to the current day, researchers will learn the record groups, how to use them, and where to find them. An abundance of sacramental records, Governor’s papers, censuses, wills and probates will be discussed.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 23 minute recording of "Researching in New Mexico" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 946 classes, 1,217 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,212 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Hidden content treasures you might have missed at MyHeritage||6/25/2019|
|A Month's Worth of Must-Have Tech Tips To Start Using Today||6/26/2019|
|5 Steps to Becoming a Good Ancestor||6/28/2019|
|Remedies for Copy & Paste Genealogy||7/2/2019|
|Lesser Used Records for Research in the Netherlands||7/16/2019|
Yvette Hoitink, CG
|Finding Families in New Zealand||8/6/2019|
|Ten Tools for Genealogical Writing||8/20/2019|
Harold Henderson, CG
|Are you Lost? Using Maps, Gazetteers and Directories for British Isles Research||9/3/2019|
|Civil Law Concepts and Genealogy||9/17/2019|
Claire Bettag, CG
|The Stories Behind the Segments||10/1/2019|
Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
|Civil Law Records in Genealogical Research: Notarial Records||10/15/2019|
Claire Bettag, CG
|Trove: An Australian and Beyond Genealogical Treasure||11/5/2019|
|Native American Research: Things You May Not Know||11/19/2019|
Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
|Buried Treasures: What's in the English Parish Chest||12/3/2019|
|Marriages Here, There, and Nowhere: Finding Gretna Greens and Borders||12/17/2019|
J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
See you online!
Post a Comment