Become a more savvy user of automated record hinting technologies on Ancestry.com, FamilySearch.org, Findmypast.com and MyHeritage.com when you learn from an industry insider how these technologies work—and their limitations. See crucial differences between record hints and your own search results. Learn how accurate hints are and how to determine whether a particular hint is a match. Finally, what do you do when you run out of hints for your relative on your favorite genealogy website?
Join us and Sunny Morton for the live webinar Wednesday, July 24. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Sunny Morton is a popular lecturer for the global genealogy community. As Contributing Editor at Lisa Louise Cooke's Genealogy Gems, she shares research strategies and inspiration with audiences worldwide via podcast and blog. As a Contributing Editor at Family Tree Magazine, she writes frequently about up-to-date research resources and strategies for hobbyist audiences. She is the author of hundreds of articles and blog posts as well as "Genealogy Giants: Comparing the 4 Major Websites," "MyHeritage.com Quick Reference Guide," and "Story of My Life: A Workbook for Preserving Your Legacy."Add it to your Google Calendar
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!