The recording of today's webinar, "Should You Take the Hint? Automatic Record Hinting on the Giant Genealogy Websites” by Sunny Morton is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Become a more savvy user of automated record hinting technologies on Ancestry.com, FamilySearch.org, Findmypast.com and MyHeritage.com when you learn from an industry insider how these technologies work—and their limitations. See crucial differences between record hints and your own search results. Learn how accurate hints are and how to determine whether a particular hint is a match. Finally, what do you do when you run out of hints for your relative on your favorite genealogy website?
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 8 minute recording of "Should You Take the Hint? Automatic Record Hinting on the Giant Genealogy Websites" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 963 classes, 1,236 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,309 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Census Hurdles: How to Jump Over or Go Around||7/26/2019|
Cari Taplin, CG
|Google Photos: one photo app to rule them all||7/31/2019|
|Finding Families in New Zealand||8/6/2019|
|Ten Tools for Genealogical Writing||8/20/2019|
Harold Henderson, CG
|Are you Lost? Using Maps, Gazetteers and Directories for British Isles Research||9/3/2019|
|Civil Law Concepts and Genealogy||9/17/2019|
Claire Bettag, CG
|The Stories Behind the Segments||10/1/2019|
Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
|Civil Law Records in Genealogical Research: Notarial Records||10/15/2019|
Claire Bettag, CG
|Trove: An Australian and Beyond Genealogical Treasure||11/5/2019|
|Native American Research: Things You May Not Know||11/19/2019|
Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
|Buried Treasures: What's in the English Parish Chest||12/3/2019|
|Marriages Here, There, and Nowhere: Finding Gretna Greens and Borders||12/17/2019|
J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
See you online!
Post a Comment