The recording of Wednesday's webinar, "Basics of Land Platting - Part 1” by J. Mark Lowe is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Don't understand Metes and Bounds? This working session will help you learn how to plat a deed using the metes and bounds system. Discover new clues by understanding more about your ancestor's land.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 33 minute recording of "Basics of Land Platting - Part 1" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 974 classes, 1,249 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,353 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Ten Tools for Genealogical Writing||8/20/2019|
Harold Henderson, CG
|Are you Lost? Using Maps, Gazetteers and Directories for British Isles Research||9/3/2019|
|Civil Law Concepts and Genealogy||9/17/2019|
Claire Bettag, CG
|The Stories Behind the Segments||10/1/2019|
Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
|Civil Law Records in Genealogical Research: Notarial Records||10/15/2019|
Claire Bettag, CG
|Trove: An Australian and Beyond Genealogical Treasure||11/5/2019|
|Native American Research: Things You May Not Know||11/19/2019|
Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
|Buried Treasures: What's in the English Parish Chest||12/3/2019|
|Marriages Here, There, and Nowhere: Finding Gretna Greens and Borders||12/17/2019|
J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
See you online!
Post a Comment