The objective of this webinar is to give viewers concrete examples of how tables and graphs can be used in family history reports and presentations.
Join us and Ruth Wilson Craig, CG for the live webinar Wednesday, September 25 at 2pm eastern U.S. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Ruth Craig has spent most of her professional career as a Professor at Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. She recently received the credential of Certified Genealogist®, having been drawn into the field when she applied for re-naturalized German citizenship based on her father’s German-Jewish heritage. Her areas of interest include Massachusetts/New Hampshire/New York and French-Canadian genealogy. She is a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution and the Mayflower Society.Add it to your Google Calendar
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!