The recording of today's webinar, "Privacy: How to Protect Your Information Online” by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL, is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Protecting privacy online is a continuing concern. Family historians need to decide what personal and family history information we'd like to keep private while still sharing with cousins and other researchers. Learn more about what controls online privacy and what methods and tools are available to give us the best chance to protect our privacy choices.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 18 minute recording of "Privacy: How to Protect Your Information Online" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,046 classes, 1,326 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,537 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Decoding Secret Societies: Finding Your Female Fraternal Ancestors||10/25/2019|
Michael L. Strauss, AG
|Comment mieux gérer votre site familial sur MyHeritage (French)||10/28/2019|
|Seven Steps to Manage Digital Files||10/30/2019|
Denise May Levenick
|Trove: An Australian and Beyond Genealogical Treasure||11/5/2019|
|Native American Research: Things You May Not Know||11/19/2019|
Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS, FUGA
|Buried Treasures: What's in the English Parish Chest||12/3/2019|
|Marriages Here, There, and Nowhere: Finding Gretna Greens and Borders||12/17/2019|
J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
See you online!
Post a Comment