The recording of today's webinar, "A Year in Review: New Records and Features in MyHeritage” by Daniel Horowitz, is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
A recap of all the new features and records released during 2019, with some scoops and plans for what is coming at MyHeritage in 2020.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 8 minute recording of "A Year in Review: New Records and Features in MyHeritage" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,074 classes, 1,362 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,643 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
|Sådan får du mest ud af de seneste... (Danish)||12/11/2019|
|Grandma's Obituary Box: The Use of Obituaries in Genealogical Research and Their Role in American Culture||12/11/2019|
Pam Stone Eagleson, CG
|Guía Práctica Para Las Búsquedas Biológicas Con el ADN (Spanish)||12/13/2019|
|Noir, Jaune, Rouge : retrouvez vos ancêtres belges ! (French)||12/16/2019|
|De geavanceerde functies en technologie van MyHeritage (Dutch)||12/16/2019|
|Marriages Here, There, and Nowhere: Finding Gretna Greens and Borders||12/17/2019|
J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA
|Ahnenforschung für Anfänger - Teil 2 (German)||12/18/2019|
|How to trace your UK ancestry||12/18/2019|
See you online!
Post a Comment