The recording of today's webinar by Cheri Hudson Passey, "Mistakes I Have Made: Confessions of a Repentant Genealogist” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Let's face it. We all make mistakes when we are doing something new. True confessions: as a beginning and not-so-beginning genealogist, I made them all. Still do if I am not careful. “Mistakes I Have Made: Confessions of a Repentant Genealogist” shares examples of the most common genealogy errors with examples from my own experiences. Learn what NOT to do and how to avoid making these mistakes with your research.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of "Mistakes I Have Made: Confessions of a Repentant Genealogist" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,131 classes, 1,379 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,665 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment