The recording of today's webinar, "MyHeritageDNA for Your Family Knot” by Jennifer Dondero, is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
If you have a lot of ancestors that married within the same group — but you're not an endogamous population — you can still have issues using DNA for genealogy. MyHeritageDNA has some of the best in-house tools for dealing with this, but you have to recognize the situation first.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 30 minute recording of "MyHeritageDNA for Your Family Knot" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,138 classes, 1,389 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,688 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Post a Comment