Snagit is my go-to tool for capturing screenshots and converting those into compelling visual aids to enhance my family history narratives and genealogy instruction materials. It is particularly useful for creating annotated images and privatizing sensitive visual information before sharing or publishing. We will walk through navigating around the desktop application interface and using its various features, demonstrate some of my regular use cases, learn how to backup your Snagit Library, and discuss my workflow for accessing projects on multiple computers.
Join us and Colleen Robledo Greene, MLIS for the live webinar Friday, February 28, at 2pm eastern U.S. time. Register today to reserve your virtual seat. Registration is free but space is limited to the first 1,000 people to join that day. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full, you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour or two of the event's conclusion.
Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here.
Not sure if you already registered?
Login to view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or monthly webinar subscribers).
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Colleen Robledo Greene, MLIS, is an academic librarian, college educator, and web developer who has been researching her family history since 1997. She is the Digital Literacy Librarian at California State University, and also teaches an online graduate-level genealogical research methods course for San Jose State University. Colleen is a nationally recognized speaker and educator specializing in methodology, Mexican & Hispanic research, libraries and archives, technology, and society communications.Add it to your Google Calendar
The webinar will be live on Friday, February 28, 2020 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
- 7pm GMT
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Post a Comment