The recording of Wednesday's webinar, "LucidChart and Other Tools for Genetic Genealogy” by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D., is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
In addition to company tools and traditional third-party tools, genetic genealogists find themselves adapting tools to help achieve their research goals. For example, LucidChart is a charting tool that allows genealogists to create dynamic family tree diagrams. We will examine this and other tools genetic genealogists can use in their daily research.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 32 minute recording of "LucidChart and Other Tools for Genetic Genealogy " is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,183 classes, 1,432 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,867 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Post a Comment