The recording of Wednesday's webinar by the Board for Certification of Genealogists, "Techniques for Integrating Documentary and Genetic Information in a Research Report” by Karen Stanbary, CG, is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
This lecture provides practical examples of reporting on, analyzing, correlating and integrating information from documentary and genetic sources in a Research Report. The focus will be on meeting Standards detailed in Genealogy Standards, 2nd edition.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 32 minute recording of "Techniques for Integrating Documentary and Genetic Information in a Research Report" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,186 classes, 1,433 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,882 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Post a Comment