The recording of today's webinar by Daniel Smith-Ramos, "Top 5 resources to expand your Spanish genealogical research” is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Genealogical research in Spain can pose a number of challenges for any researcher: there's the linguistic barrier, the lack of centralised records in Spain, a lack of understanding of how Spanish resources are organised and how they can be accessed. This webinar will explore the top 5 resources which any researcher, amateur or professional, will find essential if they want to take their research further, and start knocking down those Spanish brick walls!
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 32 minute recording of "Top 5 resources to expand your Spanish genealogical research" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,188 classes, 1,436 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 4,886 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Post a Comment