The recording of today's webinar by Paul Woodbury, "Targeted Autosomal DNA Testing to Isolate Pertinent Genetic Cousins" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Genetic Genealogy may be helpful for overcoming your genealogy brick wall, but how do you even start to determine which of those thousands of genetic cousins are pertinent to your particular research question? Targeted testing and collaboration to increase coverage, and filter testing can help in isolating the most important matches for your case. Once you have multiple tests available for analysis, your odds of success increase.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 31 minute recording of "‘Targeted Autosomal DNA Testing to Isolate Pertinent Genetic Cousins" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,248 classes, 1,486 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,027 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Post a Comment