The recording of today's webinar by Fiona Brooker, "The 1939 Register for Family Historians" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Following on from the declaration of War, on September 29th 1939, the details of the population of Great Britain and Northern Ireland were recorded and identity cards were issued. Findmypast has now published the registers for England and Wales. This talk will look at searching the 1939 Register and what to do with the information you find.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 59 minute recording of "The 1939 Register for Family Historians" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,302 classes, 1,538 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,137 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year