The recording of today's webinar by D. Joshua Taylor, "Bridging the Gap: Finding Ancestors in the United States between 1780 and 1840" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Have you lost an ancestor between 1780 and 1840? Often connecting our ancestors to colonists can be quite a task. Learn how to employ probate, land, census, tax, and other compiled records to help bridge the gap.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 28 minute recording of "Bridging the Gap: Finding Ancestors in the United States between 1780 and 1840" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,280 classes, 1,518 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,099 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Post a Comment