The recording of today's webinar by Paul Milner, "Sources for Landed and Titled People in England and Wales" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Learn what original, published and internet sources are available for tracing your “upper crust” ancestors, those who are titled and/or owned land. Prove those connections to Royalty.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 28 minute recording of "‘Sources for Landed and Titled People in England and Wales" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,268 classes, 1,506 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,072 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Post a Comment