Friday, July 31, 2020
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
ISBGFH will host a 2 day, intermediate level virtual institute on DNA presented by Dr Maurice Gleeson. Dr Gleeson will cover the following topics:
- What is your goal?
- Unleashing the power of “Ethnicity Estimates”
- Maximising your exposure to the DNA databases
- Privacy, Anonymity & Data Protection
- Sorting your matches into Paternal & Maternal matches
- Assigning matches to a particular ancestral line
- Using “tools” to maximum effect
- Combining DNA & paper record research
- Hooking your matches & keeping them engaged
- When to use Y, mitochondrial & X-DNA
Key Take-Home Messages will be illustrated by Case Studies throughout
This virtual institute will be LIVE. Registration will be limited so that everyone who registers can attend. Dr Gleeson will be scheduling one on one virtual consultations for those wishing his assistance with their DNA.
This will be held LIVE and as such registration is limited. We are now 75% full. Don’t wait to register or you may lose out on this wonderful opportunity. All sessions will be recorded and the recordings will be available to registrants for 6 weeks following the Virtual Institute.
Register here: https://www.isbgfh.com/DNA-VIRTUAL-INSTITUTE
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Monday, July 27, 2020
Friday, July 24, 2020
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Register for Webinar Wednesday: 50 More Websites Every Genealogist Should Know by Gena Philibert-Ortega
Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Check at www.java.com.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!