The recording of today's webinar by Jill Morelli, CG, "Finding a Father for Molly - Using DNA" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Oral tradition told the story; DNA identified the father. The case study illustrates using matches on Ancestry and GEDmatch to narrow the number of candidates, developing and implementing a targeted testing plan, hypothesis development and using documentary evidence to support the conclusion---while complying with genetic standards. The use of the X-match, not often employed is utilized as well. It’s a simple case to illustrate basic principles without jargon.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 13 minute recording of "Finding a Father for Molly - Using DNA" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,304 classes, 1,539 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,146 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Post a Comment