We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for August 2020! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-1,345 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of August 2020. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for August 2020
1. Using DNA to Solve Adoption and Unknown Parentage Mysteries by Michelle Leonard
2. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
3. The Advance of Research Habits over Recent Decades — And the Downside by Tom Jones, PhD, CG
4. Dissecting a Civil War Pension Packet--Union and Confederate by Jill Morelli, CG
5. How to use Google Photos to Possibly Identify Ancestors in Old Photos (TechZone) by Lisa Louise Cooke
6. Legacy 9 Unlocked (part 6): Adding a Death Certificate by Geoff Rasmussen
7. How to Use MyHeritage DNA Results to Enhance Your Family Tree by Michelle Leonard
8. Citation for Beginners by Shellee Morehead, PhD, CG
9. Preparing a Portfolio: Applying to Become a Certified Genealogist® by Angela Packer McGhie, CG, LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, JD, CG, CGL, Rick Sayre, CG, CGL, FUGA
10. Tracking Your Digital Breadcrumbs: Bookmarks, Toolbars, Notes, and Other Applications by Cyndi Ingle
11. Working with Different Family Tree Views on MyHeritage by Uri Gonen
12. 10 Eastern European Genealogy Resources You Might be Missing by Lisa Alzo
13. Fabulous Photo Discoveries™ at MyHeritage by Lisa Louise Cooke
14. 50 More Websites Every Genealogist Should Know by Gena Philibert-Ortega
15. Google Keep for Note Taking (TechZone) by Lisa Lisson
16. How to Set the Download Folder of Your Choice (TechZone) by Marian Pierre-Louis
17. Using Pictures with Legacy Family Tree by Geoff Rasmussen
18. DNA Testing of Hair for Genealogy? by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
19. Learn Legacy Software Live! City directories, obituaries and more by Geoff Rasmussen
20. Slack for Genealogy Projects by Thomas MacEntee
The 2nd Runner-Ups
21. Discover the new Legacy Family Tree 9 by Geoff Rasmussen
22. Researching a Loyalist Soldier by Craig R. Scott, MA, CG, FUGA
23. 'What are the Odds?' An online tool that can help solve DNA puzzles by Jonny Perl
24. Tap Into Your Inner Private Eye - 9 Strategies for Finding Living Relatives by Lisa Louise Cooke
25. Getting to Know Mexican Church & Civil Registration Records by Colleen Robledo Greene, MLIS
26. How to Search Genealogy on Pinterest (TechZone) by Lisa Lisson
27. Tracing Australian and New Zealand World War One Ancestors by Helen V. Smith
28. Connecting the Dots – Introduction to Auto Clusters at MyHeritageDNA by Paul Woodbury
29. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
30. Turning dry facts into exciting narrative by Carol Baxter
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an webinar membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
Post a Comment