The recording of today's webinar by Shannon Green, CG, "Separating and Merging Identities of Same-named Men" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Can the same man die twice? Two different probates years apart appear to be for different men, but they are not. Research into probate records revealed more men by the same name. Each man’s identity needed to be developed to distinguish them from each other. This case study uses probate records, deeds, census records, newspapers, tax rolls, town records, newspapers, neighborhoods, and handwriting analysis to distinguish these men. Learn ways to distinguish same-named men as well as warnings of how identities can be incorrectly conflated.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 19 minute recording of "Separating and Merging Identities of Same-named Men" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,394 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,389 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment