The recording of today's webinar by Jonny Perl, "Four ways DNA Painter can help with your family history research" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
DNA Painter is a website that aims to help demystify your DNA matches via chromosome mapping, tree visualizations and other useful analysis tools. This talk will present four ways the site can be used, with examples that will be informative to beginners and experienced users alike.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 17 minute recording of "Four ways DNA Painter can help with your family history research" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,403 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,404 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment