The recording of today's webinar by Michelle Patient, "Where else to look? When matches don’t reply" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Having trouble with a match that isn't replying, or hasn't got a publicly-available tree? Where else can you find their family tree and thus make the most of your DNA results? This talk shows you hints and tips to help get around the problem of absent or inadequate or private family trees associated with your DNA matches.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 25 minute recording of "Where else to look? When matches don’t reply" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,419 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,432 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment