The recording of today's webinar by Daniel Horowitz, "Making the most of MyHeritage resources with the Help Center, Knowledge Base, and site settings" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
Looking to learn more about a specific feature, or have general questions about genealogy? MyHeritage has the answers! Genealogy Expert Daniel Horowitz will walk you through the MyHeritage Help Center, Knowledge Base, and site settings to show you all the different ways you can use these resources to further your research.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 4 minute recording of "Making the most of MyHeritage resources with the Help Center, Knowledge Base, and site settings" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,438 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,500 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment