The recording of today's webinar by Nancy E. Loe, MA, MLS, "Researching Ancestral Locations in Prussian Genealogy Records" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Were your ancestors German in one set of records and Prussian in another? Prussian research, especially locations, can be complicated by shifting borders, languages, and religions. Discover leading and lesser-known online resources to decipher geographic locations of German-speaking ancestors from Prussia (Brandenburg, East Prussia, Pomerania, Posen, Silesia, West Prussia). This presentation has three sections: 1. Prussian? German? Or Both? 2. Helpful Tools for Prussian Research 3. Essential Online Geographic Resources for Prussia.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 27 minute recording of "Researching Ancestral Locations in Prussian Genealogy Records" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,454 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,542 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment