The April ViC is just three weeks away. This ViC focuses on
Scottish records and research. Topics include:
- Records Management - how records are created, what records are kept and which records are destroyed and why.
- Methodology for Scottish Genealogy
- Merchants and Craft Records
- Private Estate Records - Tenants Cottars and Servants
- Enhance Your Scottish Research with DNA
- The Archaeological Dig at Ness of Brodgar in Orkney
ALL ATTENDEES WILL RECEIVE A FREE COURSE FROM THE NIGS.
- PRIZES INCLUDE:
- FREE SCOTTISH COURSE FROM NIGS
- FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO BNA
- FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO FINDMYPAST
I AM WORKING TO GET FREE SCOTLANDSPEOPLE CREDITS FOR EACH REGISTRANT AS WELL