The recording of today's webinar by Shannon Green, CG, "3 Ways to Advance Your Research with Correlation" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Correlation is required to meet the Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS), but what exactly is it? How do I do it? And can it help me solve genealogical problems? We will use case studies to demonstrate how to correlate evidence to generate ideas for further research, test hypotheses, and present conclusions. You will leave the webinar with clear steps to apply to your genealogy at different stages during the research process.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 19 minute recording of "3 Ways to Advance Your Research with Correlation" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,502 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,750 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment