The recording of today's webinar by Shellee Morehead, PhD, CG, "DNA for Dog Lovers" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Do you love genetic genealogy? Do you love your dog? Are you curious about your pooch’s antecedents for training purposes or for a rescue pup? Get your doggy’s DNA tested and learn about the science behind both human and dog DNA testing, ethnicity and breed estimates, pedigree analysis and health markers. Learn to apply what you know about genetic genealogy to find your dog’s littermates, and close relatives. Using examples from dog and human DNA, get a better understanding of your dog, and your own genetic genealogy results with this introduction to genetic genealogy.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 15 minute recording of "DNA for Dog Lovers" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,469 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,729 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment