Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Ofer is a Director of Product Management overseeing the development and management of MyHeritage DNA products. For the past two years, he has been in charge of planning, developing and launching the MyHeritage DNA Health+Ancestry product. In creating this innovative health product, Ofer led a massive joint effort of various teams in MyHeritage, including the MyHeritage Science Team, Research & Development, Design, Operations, Marketing and multiple other teams that were part of this project. Ofer joined MyHeritage in 2017, after a decade of product management experience in top consumer technology brands, including Polycom, Microsoft and Apple. He holds an MBA, summa cum laude, from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a B.Sc., cum laude, in Computer Engineering from the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Post a Comment