The recording of today's webinar by Kathryn Lake Hogan, "Researching Canadian Nurses, Pilots and Sailors in the First World War" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Presentations about Canadians in the First World War usually focus on the Canadian Expeditionary Force, but what about the nurses, pilots, and sailors who served? Discover what was involved in serving with the Royal Naval Air Service, the Royal Canadian Navy or the Nursing Sisters in the Canadian Army Medical Corps.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 1 minute recording of "Researching Canadian Nurses, Pilots and Sailors in the First World War" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,519 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,806 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment