The recording of today's webinar by Larry W. Thomas, "Solving a Brick Wall with DNA – A Case Study" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
How I used both Mitochondrial and Autosomal DNA to prove a great grandmother’s maternal line. When no paper trail gives answers, sometimes we can turn to DNA to provide the proof of the relationship and then introduce new documentary evidence to draw a valid conclusion. In this case, my father’s maternal grandmother’s parents were a complete mystery but I was able to conclude who her mother and grandparents were using DNA and documented evidence. Since her mother was not married and no evidence at this time, her father remains a mystery. For now.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 12 minute recording of "Solving a Brick Wall with DNA – A Case Study" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,509 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,763 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment