We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for May 2021! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-1,522 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of May 2021. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for May 2021
1. DNA Downer: Strategies for Dealing with DNA Fatigue by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D.
2. Record As You Go, Cite As You Go, & File As You Go by Cyndi Ingle
3. Solving a Brick Wall with DNA – A Case Study by Larry W. Thomas
4. 3 Ways to Advance Your Research with Correlation by Shannon Green, CG
5. 'What are the Odds?' An online tool that can help solve DNA puzzles by Jonny Perl
6. An Introduction to DNA Painter by Jonny Perl
7. Turning Raw Information into Evidence: Tips for Drawing and Explaining Conclusions by J. H. (Jay) Fonkert, CG
8. Organization: The Key to Successful Research by Teri E. Flack
9. Surname Slip-Ups: Baffling Beginnings by Carol Baxter
10. FamilySearch.org - 10 Links You Have to Try by Devin Ashby
11. Get it Together! 5 Tips to Make Google Calendar Work for You (TechZone) by Cheri Hudson Passey
12. The Paternal Ten: Searching for Missing Heirs by Claire Ammon, CG
13. Four ways DNA Painter can help with your family history research by Jonny Perl
14. Latest updates to MyHeritage Genetic Groups by Daniel Horowitz
15. Write As You Go! A Methodology for Efficient Report Writing by Jill Morelli, CG
16. Notion for Genealogists by Lisa Alzo
17. The National Road: America's First Federal Highway by Annette Burke Lyttle
18. Four Factors Influencing Your DNA Ethnicity Results by Diahan Southard
19. What is Genetic Distance? (TechZone) by Diahan Southard
20. Researching the Descendants and Ancestors of the Weeping Time People by Brian Sheffey
The 2nd Runner-Ups
21. How Testing Multiple Relatives Can Turbocharge Your DNA Research by Michelle Leonard
22. Leaving a paper trail - Other German sources besides church books and civil records by Andrea Bentschneider
23. Learning More about American Female Ancestors Prior to 1850 by Gena Philibert-Ortega
24. Townlands, Parishes and Baronies - understanding land administrative divisions in Ireland by Natalie Bodle
25. 94% European and 6% Nigerian - Tracing My Missing Nigerian Ancestor by Yetunde Moronke Abiola
26. Advanced DNA Features on MyHeritage by Ofer Karp
27. Using DNA to Solve Adoption and Unknown Parentage Mysteries by Michelle Leonard
28. Superb Seven: Fabulous Avenues for Finding Family in Manuscript Collections by Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS
29. Begotten by Fornication: Illegitimacy records in England and Wales by Helen V. Smith
30. Comparing Australian Content on the Giant Genealogy Websites by Sunny Morton
Access to classes in the Legacy Family Tree Webinar library are available with an webinar membership. Not a member? Become one! Or watch one of our free classes here.
Post a Comment