The recording of today's webinar by Helen V. Smith, "Burying the Body in England" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
In England no place of burial is given on the death certificate. This presentation will discuss ways of determining where a person might be buried.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 13 minute recording of "Burying the Body in England" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,553 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,924 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment