The recording of today's webinar by Using Zotero to Organize and Annotate Your Family History Research, "Using Zotero to Organize and Annotate Your Family History Research" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Keeping track of and organizing our research materials can be overwhelming. Genealogists use a wide variety of sources and reference tools to discover and dig deeper into our family history: historical records, books and periodicals, photos, maps, videos, articles and web pages, reports, databases, digital archives, etc. Zotero is a free research and citation management system heavily used in academia, but it can also be extremely valuable for genealogists whether for their family history research, or for professional publishing and presentations. It is available for both Mac and PC users. Zotero can integrate well with your existing research workflow and organization tools such Dropbox, Google Drive, and Evernote. What it excels at is letting you apply the same source item and notes to multiple people, families, and projects without having to duplicate those in multiple folders or notebooks.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 44 minute recording of "Using Zotero to Organize and Annotate Your Family History Research" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,560 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,956 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment