The recording of today's webinar by Robyn Smith, "Cluster Research: Using Groups of People to Find Your People" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
Our ancestors did not live in a vacuum. They lived, worked, socialized, and married in the midst of a larger group of people. Those people included not just family members but friends, neighbors, employers and fellow employees, fellow churchgoers, and business associates. Genealogists often refers to this group with the clever shorthand of the “FAN” club—their friends, associates, and neighbors. Researching this larger group of people often leads to greater success in reconstructing families. Ms. Smith provides guidelines and several case studies of applying the technique.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 24 minute recording of "Cluster Research: Using Groups of People to Find Your People" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,597 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,980 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
Post a Comment