Our third day of Webtember is in the books, and what a marvelous day it was! More than 5,000 of you from 52 countries registered for the live event.
Watch the Replays
The replays are available to view, for free, through the end of September. Webinar members also have access to today's 23 pages of supplemental syllabus materials.
Here's the list of today's classes:
- Researching Immigrants to New England in the Great Migration, 1620-1640 by James Tanner
- Afro-LatinX in the Old West by Janice Lovelace, PhD
- Genealogy on the Go with the MyHeritage Mobile App by Daniel Horowitz
- A Toboggan Ride Through Canadian Records, eh! by Lianne Kruger
- Out of the Ballot Box: Voter Registrations & Records by Rebecca Koford, CG, CGL
- Beneluxury Archives! How to get the best out of Belgian, Dutch and Lux archives online by Marie Cappart
- A Step Through Time(lines) by Fiona Brooker
Become a webinar member
Join for 15% off with this coupon code: webtember and get these benefits:
- Unlimited, on-demand access to all webinars (more than 1,500 of them now)
- New webinars every week
- Access to chat logs and speakers’ handouts
- Advanced navigation of videos with playlists and chapters
- Exclusive section for all webinars you’ve registered for
- Option to bookmark your favorites
- Chance to win door prizes during live webinars
- 5% off anything in the shop
Join us on Fridays in September. Here's the flyer with the schedule.
Post a Comment