Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can't make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
French-born Elisabeth Zetland earned her Ph.D. (with Honors) in medieval history from Paul Valéry University in Montpellier, France. Her ground-breaking original research traced the family trees of Jewish families residing in Florence, Italy in the 15th Century, and enabled Elisabeth to document an economic and social history of Tuscan Judaism between 1437 and 1464. Elisabeth’s research talents and experience, as well as her passion for genealogy, made her a natural fit for MyHeritage, when she joined the company in 2011. In 2012 she became MyHeritage’s country manager for French-speaking markets, and since 2016 she has been a full-time member of the MyHeritage genealogy research team. She considers herself addicted to family history and totally devoted to the subject.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here's how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It's free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Post a Comment